- POWER RANGE: 0.5 HP TO 5 HP
PMSM SOLAR CENTRIFUGAL SURFACE SOLAR PUMPSETS
Today's rural Indian people life depends on the availability of clean water, livestock and crops. Also Indian farmers can only become prosperous if there is availability of clean water for their farms, homes and livestock. In major parts of India face a shortage of reliable electric power for homes and irrigation of fields where our Solar Pumping systems can make a remarkable contribution. Solar Pumping system(Solar Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps) offered by VERSIL is a state of the art high technology product designed to provide a green and energy efficient solution for a reliable water supply where there is no access of clean water and electricity.
The Solar Pumping system comprises of the following equipment.
- Solar PV panels with mounting structure.
- Solar centrifugal water pump
- Automatic controller for the solar pump
- Cables and accessories.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High efficiency solar PV panels with a 20 years minimum service life.
- Centrifugal water pump with energy efficient inverter duty motor.
- Robust design Galvanized steel mounting structure for long life.
- High technology automatic controller with dynamic MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) control method.
- The controller offers complete protection against under and over voltage and dry run protection for the pump.
- Controller with a conversion efficiency upto 98%.
- Environmentally friendly air and noise pollution free solution.
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
- Maximum flow 830 m3/day
- Maximum head 47 metres.
- Rating Up to 10 HP
- Ambient temperature +50°C
- Liquid temperature range 0°C to +80°C
- Water pH 6.5 - 8
- Sand content 25 g/m3
Very often investment decisions for pumps are based only on the purchase cost of the pump. This initial purchase cost is a fraction of owning and operating a pump over its entire life span. The initial cost for diesel engine driven pumps is just 5% of the total life cycle cost with operation (energy) and maintenance cost contributing to 85% and 10% respectively. Solar water pumping systems when compared to diesel engine driven pump sets are much higher in the initial purchase cost but over the life cycle of the solar pumping system they provide significant financial savings in terms of operation (energy) and maintenance costs. Typically when solar pumps are compared with diesel engine pumps they offer a breakeven in costs within 4 to 8 years depending on site conditions, installations cost, and model specification. After the breakeven, the solar pumping systems provide significant cost savings to the owners.
- No any electronics for tracking.
- Generates 48% more power than static mounting structures.
- Less expansive & robust.
- Better wind load capacity.
- Require less space.