- POWER RANGE: 0.50 HP TO 10 HP / 5 HP TO 20 HP
- TOTAL HEAD: UP TO 295 MTRS.
- FLOW RATE: UP TO 1400 LPM.
SUBMERSIBLE SOLAR PUMP SET
Solar pumps fitted with PMSM submersible motors will start discharging water earlier in the day and will work for longer hours as compared to pumps fitted with AC motors - resulting in significantly more water delivery during the day.
Motors run at synchronous speed (zero slip) and are about 10%-15% more efficient than equivalent AC Induction Motors; thus delivering real, tangible benefits in solar pumping systems.
High-efficiency PMSM submersible motors are made with high-grade stainless steel.
- Large increase in efficiency and compact size compared to AC submersible motors
- Lowest energy costs due to high efficiency & power factor even under partial load conditions.
- Excellent value for money solution for solar pumping applications due to higher water output for a given a number of solar panels.
- Lower system cost for a given head & flow requirement (it may be possible to eliminate one solar panel or use cheaper panels with lower energy output)
SUBMERSIBLE MOTOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- IP68 grade protection
- Stainless steel casing, shaft & other components
- Equipped with mechanical seal and sand guard for maximum sand protection
- Insulation Class F
COMPARISON OF PERMANENT MAGNET SYNCHRONOUS MOTOR (PMSM) OVER INDUCTION MOTOR
|1||SPEED RANGE||0 - 3600rpm||0 - 2,900rpm|
|3||SIZE FOR SAME POWER RATING||LESS||MORE|
|4||POWER DESNITY FOR SAME SIZE||MORE||LESS|
|5||REQUIRMENT OF CURRENT FOR SAME LOAD||LESS||HIGH|
|6||EFFICIENCY||HIGHER (>85%)||LOWER (<85%)|
|7||DRIVE (AC/DC - DC - AC)||COMPULSORY||OPTIONAL|
|8||POWER INJECTION||HIGHER||LIMITED BY SPEED|
|9||FREQUENCY OF MOTOR||0 - 120 Hz||0 - 50/60 Hz|
|11||SYSTEM EFFICIENCY (DRIVE-MOTOR - PUMP)||HIGHER||LOWER|
FUNCTIONS OF DRIVE
- Maximum power point tracking
- Speed adjustment as per the power available
- Dry run protection
- Single phasing protection
- Open circuit protection
- Over load or over current protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Data acquisition system
- High voltage and low voltage protection
- Auto tuning for any connected motor
- High efficient (more then 95%) power conversion
- Remote monitoring system: RMS will keep record of operation data and provides access to it remotely
STANDARD FEATURES OF MOTOR PUMPSET
- Wide range of pumps for appropriate selection as per requirement.
- Options are available for different pipe sizes in each rating to satisfy an individual's need.
- Options are available for high head or high discharge in each rating to fulfill various needs.
- Suitable in wide voltage variation
- Stampings of high-quality electric grades are used for better efficiency.
- Winding wire with high-quality insulation to avoid the chance of winding burn even in low or high voltage working.
- Fully Stainless steel shaft hence no chance of corrosion.
- All rotating parts are dynamically balanced for low noise and longer bush bearing life.
- Motor body with stator varnished by vacuum impregnated plant to resist against corrosion & excessive heat in case.
- Lightweight hence easy to install and underwater operation hence no noise.
- Pump & Motor are packed with adequate fitments to avoid damage while reach to end user.
- All fasteners are made of stainless steel for easy maintenance & a very long life.
- Easily rewind able motor and fast maintenance with easily interchangeable spare parts.
- Higher efficiency which gives results in high water discharge at low power consumption.
- Drinking water needs in cities and villages.
- Waterworks, private households, and small farms.
- Cooling & pressure boosting system in industrial application.
- Water supply for dairies, breweries and mineral water bottling and pouch plants.
- Irrigation -open, drip or sprinkling system in gardening, agriculture and forestry